Young Healthwatch East Sussex
East Sussex Community Voice has been delivering Healthwatch in East Sussex since 2013, AS PART OF THIS WORK WE ALSO RUN yOUNG HEALTHWATCH EAST SUSSEX.
Young Healthwatch East Sussex is a youth voice group set up to shine a spotlight on the health and care issues that face children and young people across our county.
It combines traditional youth work practices with creativity, technology, and youth leadership, to create an exciting and engaging program for local young people.
The young people act as community ambassadors and support our projects and campaigns on children and young people’s health and care topics.
Young Healthwatch aims to:
- Capture young people’s experiences of the Health & Social Care sector in East Sussex.
- Engage young people to better understand the services that are available to them locally.
- Work with young people to ensure their voice is heard by those planning, commissioning, and delivering Health & Care services locally and nationally.
- Engage with young people across East Sussex and capture their experiences of Health and Social Care.
- Promote the involvement of young people in the monitoring, commissioning, and provisioning of health and social care services.
Healthwatch East Sussex
To find out more about Young Healthwatch and the work we do visit the Healthwatch East Sussex website below.
Work with ESCV
Let’s chat about your project
If you have a project in mind, or are interested in one of our existing projects – please get in touch.