The second commissioning workshop was held with VCSE Alliance members and statutory commissioners in November 2022.
It focussed on Service Monitoring – how to achieve a more proportionate and co-productive approach.
- To consider how the Council, NHS partners and VCSE sector can best work together to improve service monitoring
- To develop a shared view of the main barriers and priorities for action
- To share ideas about a Commissioning Academy and agree possible ways forward in developing a suitable model
- Develop a better shared understanding of each other’s perspectives from more sustained working together
- The need for working towards a shared culture
- The need to develop more consistency of approach, based on different levels of requirement depending on risk and size of contract
A Commissioning Academy for East Sussex- what might it look like, how do we begin to develop it?
- A joint approach to developing a Commissioning Academy was agreed, with a Steering Group established to manage this programme of work in 2023
Further details about the workshop, including the report can be found by clicking the button below.
Become a Youth Consultant with NHS Sussex. NHS Sussex are looking for young people aged 16-24 years to become Youth Consultants and help shape future NHS health and social care services in Sussex. The Youth Consultant Role Meeting with healthcare professionals about plans for services and sharing a young person’s perspective. Helping involve children and
East Sussex Community Voice are pleased to invite you to our Forging Links event where we will be showcasing a steel sculpture designed by a group of local young travellers and created by a local blacksmith. The young people hope this event will bring together the local community to better understand the lives of
Healthwatch East Sussex, the local independent health and care watchdog, has launched a survey to capture people’s recent experiences of using the new Bexhill Diagnostic Centre. TAKE THE SURVEY HERE: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/BexhillDiagnosticCentreSurvey Healthwatch is particularly keen to hear: – How people are referred to this service – How they travel to the centre – People’s experiences